Friday, December 30, 2011

Mad

He's starin' at meI'm sittin' wonderin' what she's thinkin'Nobody's talkin' 'cause talkin' just turns into screamin'And now it’s I'm yellin' over her, she yellin' over meAll that that means is neither of us is listening
And what's even worse?That we don't even remember why we’re fightingSo both of us are mad for
Nothing, fighting forNothin', crying forNothing, whoaBut we won’t let it go for
Nothing, no not forNothing, this should beNothing to a love like what we got
Oh baby, I know sometimes it's gonna rainBut baby, can we make up no?'Cause I can't sleep through the painCan't sleep through the pain
I don't wanna go to bed mad at youAnd I don't want you to go to bed mad at meNo, I don't wanna go to bed mad at youAnd I don't want you to go to bed mad at meOh no no no
And it gets me upsetGirl when you’re constantly accusingAskin' questions like you already knowWe're fighting this warBaby when both of us are losingThis ain't the way that love is supposed to go
Whoa, what happened to workin' it out?We've fall into this placeWhere you ain't backin' down and I ain't backin' downSo what the hell do we do now?It's all for
Nothing, fighting forNothing, crying forNothing, whoaBut we won’t let it go for
Nothing, no not forNothing, this should beNothing to a love like what we got
Oh baby, I know sometimes it's gonna rainBut baby, can we make up now?'Cause I can't sleep through the painCan't sleep through the pain
I don't wanna go to bed mad at youAnd I don't want you to go to bed mad at meNo, I don't wanna go to bed mad at youAnd I don't want you to go to bed mad at meOh no no no
Oh, baby this love ain't gonna be perfectPerfect, perfect, oh ohAnd just how good it's gonna beWe can fuss and we can fightLong as everything’s all right between usBefore we go to sleepBaby, we're gonna be happy, oh
Baby, I know sometimes it's gonna rainBut baby, can we make up now?'Cause I can't sleep through the painCan't sleep through the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment