Saturday, April 16, 2011

I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches.Alice Roosevelt LongworthI still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.John BurroughsAlways do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.Og MandinoBelieve in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.Norman Vincent PealeDo not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand.Baruch SpinozaA very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.StendhalAll mankind love a lover.Ralph Waldo EmersonAll my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.Andre Breton


No comments:

Post a Comment